TVB Cafe

Author


Name : magnolia_sara



  • I have watched TVB Dramas since 1990. My all-time favorite TVB Dramas include Journey to the West I and II, A Tough Side of a Lady, Old Time Buddy - To Catch a Thief, Return of the Cuckoo, A Taste of Love and a few more...

Layout Credits

Disclaimer

TVB Cafe is just a fan-made blog created by magnolia_sara containing random thoughts about Hong Kong Entertainment. The blog (TVB Cafe) and the author (magnolia_sara) are NOT associated with TVB. Everything is given proper credits to the original owners. If you find anything belong to you and it is not already properly credited, please leave a message at the tagboard, and I will correct it asap.

Current Playlist


Tagboard

Content


December 25, 2006


Posted at 12:22 AM



MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!! Wishing everyone a fun-filled Christmas, and also getting lots of gifts and presents!!! On this Christmas day of mine, I decide to write an article related to Christmas, kind of making up for my lack of updates recently...

So, on the top of your head, can you think of any TVB series that contain Christmas elements in them? Throughout the past 39 years, I don't think TVB has filmed any series specifically relating to Christmas, but there were definitely Christmas moments in several series.

Some that I can think of on the top of my head include:

- "Kindred Spirit": I remembered there was a big Christmas party in one of the earlier episodes. Many people attended, but the focus on the party was between the love triangle of Angie Cheung, Ben Wong, and Mark Kwok. Do anyone recall that scene when Mark kissed Angie on the cheek during the party?



- "At the Threshold of an Era II": I recalled a scene when Roger helped Ada to decorate her apartment for Christmas. I also remembered a scene when Gallen's family celebrated Christmas together.



- "Survivor's Law": I remembered watching a scene of a Christmas party, when Sammul and Myolie appeared as a pair, and Raymond and Bernice spent their time together. As for the details...I have to rewatch SL!



- "Green Hope": The first episode started off on a Christmas day, when Stephen Fung and his friends headed to a mall to perform a Christmas play.



There should be much much more, but I can't remember on the top of my head. haha...anyways, Merry Christmas once again!!! =)

PS: THANKS for all the holiday greetings at the tagboard!!! *hug*



posted by magnolia_sara | |