TVB Cafe

Author


Name : magnolia_sara



  • I have watched TVB Dramas since 1990. My all-time favorite TVB Dramas include Journey to the West I and II, A Tough Side of a Lady, Old Time Buddy - To Catch a Thief, Return of the Cuckoo, A Taste of Love and a few more...

Layout Credits

Disclaimer

TVB Cafe is just a fan-made blog created by magnolia_sara containing random thoughts about Hong Kong Entertainment. The blog (TVB Cafe) and the author (magnolia_sara) are NOT associated with TVB. Everything is given proper credits to the original owners. If you find anything belong to you and it is not already properly credited, please leave a message at the tagboard, and I will correct it asap.

Current Playlist


Tagboard

Content


August 3, 2006


Posted at 4:40 PM


The sheets music for Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion's main theme are up. This is the first ever TVB theme song arranged by me. The sheets music are saved as jpg format. Just click on the link and it will open to a new webpage:



Page 1 -- Page 2 -- Page 3 -- Page 4



Sample MP3 (not played by me, it's played by finale the software program)
>Click Here





Again, just refer back to my last post for other information. And comments/criticisms/suggestions are greatly welcomed! ~







posted by magnolia_sara | |