TVB Cafe

Author


Name : magnolia_sara



  • I have watched TVB Dramas since 1990. My all-time favorite TVB Dramas include Journey to the West I and II, A Tough Side of a Lady, Old Time Buddy - To Catch a Thief, Return of the Cuckoo, A Taste of Love and a few more...

Layout Credits

Disclaimer

TVB Cafe is just a fan-made blog created by magnolia_sara containing random thoughts about Hong Kong Entertainment. The blog (TVB Cafe) and the author (magnolia_sara) are NOT associated with TVB. Everything is given proper credits to the original owners. If you find anything belong to you and it is not already properly credited, please leave a message at the tagboard, and I will correct it asap.

Current Playlist


Tagboard

Content


August 8, 2006


Posted at 4:28 PM


The second round of Sheets Music features the sub-theme of Yummy Yummy (Food For Life). Sang by Kevin Cheng, the song first appears in "All About Men", and later a second version sang by the girls in the series Tavia and Charmaine also turns up.

This song 三角兩面 (translated roughly by its name: Three Corners Two Sides), which I usually refer it as "Triangular Love", is a rather ordinary song I think. The tune is relatively simply, which is pretty easy to arrange for me. It took me only two hours to write the score I think. But because the tune is simple, the song is pretty catchy as well. The lyrics of the song itself ties perfectly back into the series Yummy Yummy, about the love triangle between Kevin, Charmaine, and Tavia.

And without further ado, here are the sheets music. Once again, there are four pages. (The lyrics on the sheets music are those of Kevin's. The version that Tavia sang during the series is slightly different)



Page 1 -- Page 2 -- Page 3 -- Page 4




Sample MP3 (not played by me, it's played by finale the software program)
>Click Here



Any suggestions/comments/criticisms are greatly welcomed! Just direct them to the tagboard or leave a comment!





posted by magnolia_sara | |